PATIENT CARE UPDATE DURING COVID-19
As health authorities and the government continue to provide updates on COVID-19, we have evolved our approach to providing eye health services to our patients. There have been some critical principals we have used to thoughtfully help guide our decisions:
- Our patients and their families, our doctors, our staff, and our communities well-being is our top priority
- Safety for all is of paramount importance
- We will be doing all we can to be here for you during these challenging times
What does this mean for you?
- All of our services are offered by appointment only until further notice. Appointments can be made by phone or easily booked online
- We are available to answer your questions/concerns over the phone and/or through email
- We will continue to deliver products using mail services and maintain social distancing at all times
- Through our website’s shop you will be able to purchase contact lenses and eyewear which will be delivered to you via direct mail
- You are also able to pick up eyewear and contact lenses at our locations where we will be practicing safe distance pick up procedures.
- Travel restrictions are in place. If you have traveled domestically or internationally you are required to self isolate for 14 days prior to visiting our clinic.
- A medical grade mask is now required upon entry. We can no longer accept cloth masks.
- There is a zero tolerance policy for any verbal or physical abuse towards staff and other patients. You will be asked to leave should you continue the Victoria Police will be notified and the incident will be recorded.
- We are committed to communicating with you transparently throughout this crisis
We are here for you. Please email us at [email protected] for any advice on how we can best help you with your optometry needs. We are very grateful for your patience and more so for your trust.
We look forward to resuming regular operations and welcoming you back to our clinic as soon as it is safe to do so. Until then, please stay safe.
Dr Anita Narang and Staff